Just because you’re on vacation or taking long weekends in flip flips, t-shirts, and shorts, is no reason to leave your eating habits at home. Concentrate on simple things that really matter like the company of others and healthy delicious meals. You can fill up on the ambiance, not the food.
- Share a meal. Consider ordering one appetizer & one entrée to share. You may think its not going to be enough but you will realize afterwards it was just fine.
- Brown-Bag it. Control portion size by planning ahead.
- Buy the lunch special. Feel free to order it but do take home some of it for another meal (or two).
- Soup’s on. Sip it.
- Take a walk. If you have time to walk….walk.
- Consider taking the stairs up one flight or down two.
- Reward yourself for staying on your Program. Put into a jar the money you would have spent for extra food and spend it on something that will last.
- Be creative. Meet at a museum rather than a restaurant.
Ready to begin?
Don't wait any longer! Contact Caryl now to begin the journey to your goal weight.