The Caryl Ehrlich Program is not a diet.
There are no recipes, no counting of calories or figuring of fat grams. There is no prop or pill, nor is there any deprivation. There is no special food and no liquid concoction to mix.
The Program is a behavioral approach to weight loss. It is about eating real food in the real world. It is about learning behavioral techniques that will enable you to see how you are using food inappropriately, and how to re-pattern.
The Program will lead you from your old way to a new way of thinking and then cheer you on to the finish line as you choose to weigh _____ pounds.
Are you a Food Addict?
To see whether you are consistently overeating, only to feel remorse afterwards, answer yes to the questions that pertain to you.
- Do you eat moderately in public (or in front of friends) only to eat in a frenzy when alone?
- Do you eat when you’re lonely, angry, stressed, or bored?
- Are there certain foods you have to have every single day? More than once a day?
- Do you stock up on certain foods (cookies, candy, chips, ice cream) so you don’t run out of your supply?
- Are you out of control around food?
Even a few of the above rituals, practiced once a week is 52 times by the end of the year. That can add up to 10, 20, 30 pounds (or more) by year’s end. The Caryl Ehrlich Program, (and the books) can help you find solutions to these problematic, destructive habits.
To learn more
about The Caryl Ehrlich Program click the button below.